Friday, May 23, 2014

Man's Will Is Under Divine Sovereignty.

Man’s Will Is Under Divine Sovereignty:

Exodus 7:3. “I will harden Pharaoh’s heart.”

Exodus 9:16. “And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth” (Rom 9:22; Pro 21:1).

Exodus 10:1. “And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart.” (Exod. 9:12; 10:20,27; 11:10; 14:8, etc.)

Joshua 11:20. “For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts...that he might destroy them utterly.”

1 Samuel 15:3. “Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.”

Proverbs 19:21. “There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand”

Isaiah 40:8. “The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.”

Isaiah 40:13. “Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?”

Isaiah 46:10. “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying,
My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.”

Daniel 4:35. “And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?”

Luke 11:28. “But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.”

John 1:13. “Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

John 3:3,7-8. “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again [from above], he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 5:21. “The Son quickeneth whom he will.”

Romans 9:17. “For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.” (Pro 16:4).

Romans 11:24. “Thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree.”

Romans 16:13. “Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord.”

Ephesians 2:1. “And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins.”

James 1:18. “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter

Flag Counter